Friday, June 22, 2007

Elese's wedding


IMG_2240.JPG
Originally uploaded by aliciamalia.

I'm significantly late posting these pictures - my sister is staying with me, and those aforementioned computer problems really slowed me down. But it's worth it! I found the pictures of another wedding guest online recently, and they're way better than mine (she's a professional photographer). So thanks Becky! Most of the images I've posted are hers.

Elese has been planning this wedding for a year and half. I was incredibly impressed with her level of organization - she seemed relaxed and calm throughout the several days leading to the actual event. It was a four day affair, which worked out well - by the time the wedding rolled around, I felt like I knew all the guests.

The trip actually felt like a vacation, too - we had highly social nights and relaxing days. Here are Elese's mom and Becky (another Becky, my roommate) hanging out and getting pedicures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.