Monday, October 23, 2006

Our Camping Trip







I'm a week behind on my posting, but I couldn't resist getting a few of these up from my recent trip north. Adam and I are trying to get some use out of the ridiculously large car that he recently bought. It fits a queen-sized mattress along with quite a lot of gear and could probably sleep 4 in a pinch. Basically, a perfect camping car. We drove north to Sebastopol, then east through Occidental, finally landing at Bodega Dunes campground just outside of Bodega Bay. It was open studios weekend, so we lucked into a lot of great art - and the ability to snoop around on some pretty interesting estates. The Bonsai picture is from one of those houses. He had literally hundreds, many of which he had found in the surrounding hills.

We both loved it up there - so far Sebastopol is leading the hunt for our search for a place to move to when Adam finally graduates.

No comments: