Monday, July 24, 2006

Los Angeles


IMG_1008.JPG
Originally uploaded by aliciamalia.

Adam and I successfully survived our last trip of July - this time to Los Angeles. It was perfect: a day with his friend Karl, a day with several of my friends, several hours on the beach, lots of good food, and two celebrity sightings. The big one was Gwen Stefani + baby and husband. Of lesser wow-value was Paul Rudd, but still totally cool for all of you Clueless fans.

As much as I want to like LA (and this isn't to say that I didn't have a good time there), the traffic, haze, and people are just to much for me. Everywhere is an hour away - even if it's only 10 miles from your house. I just don't think I could handle it on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Mama H said...

I think paul rudd beats out gwen stefani anyday.