Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Life Changes

It's been quite a while since the last post--I've gone from almost total inactivity to 110% in the last few weeks. It's great, if a bit tiring. I started a new job three weeks ago at a San Francisco design firm. I'm struggling to find good lunch spots, but other than that can't complain. The people are great, the office easy to get to, I have an awesome, huge computer, and--best of all--they actually pay me to organize things! I think there really is a perfect job for everyone.

I'm also writing a crochet book for chronicle--Crochet to Go, due in SP07. If you know how to crochet (or live near me and want to learn), let me know! I'd love to have some people test my patterns. The project list isn't final yet, so email if you have any great ideas for stuff.

My friend Brooks asked me a few weeks ago what was going to take the biggest hit from the new job--reading or tv/movie watching. TV viewership is definitely way down (though thanks to the crochet, I'm still logging in about an hour a day on the couch). Books are suffering, but not as much as I'd feared. So don't worry--it looks like I'll have at least 6 titles to review this month, maybe more.

No comments: